Turnaround Manager (Group Level)
- Provide support for portfolio companies during their turnaround journey by collaborating closely with the management board and Tactical Management.
- Establish a comprehensive business plan that includes a turnaround concept and drive its implementation in partnership with Tactical Management and the portfolio company.
- Assess strategic decisions, such as insourcing and outsourcing, by working with the local teams and Tactical Management.
- Provide support for the acquisition and integration process of add-on acquisitions.
- Establish effective management governance and implement coherent tracking and reporting systems within the portfolio company.
- Manage various stakeholders in conjunction with the finance team and the management board.
- Work at the intersection between the portfolio company and Tactical Management.
- Drive improvement initiatives and promote knowledge development for Tactical Management Operations.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Completed Master’s degree in economics, engineering, science, or a related field with outstanding academic results.
- Experience in transformations, restructuring, or turnaround situations would be an added advantage.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams in complex situations is a must.
- Structured and pragmatic approach to problem-solving and driving impact, combined with an entrepreneurial and team-oriented mindset.
- Proficient in MS-Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong commitment, flexibility, and motivation.
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language.