Our company is seeking a dependable and efficient Office Administrator to undertake a range of administrative duties, providing essential support to our staff to ensure optimal productivity. The successful candidate will be responsible for tasks such as bookkeeping, data management, and correspondence management, among others. They must be capable of working independently with minimal supervision and possess a self-motivated and trustworthy personality.
The Office Administrator will play a key role in the smooth operation of our company’s offices, and contribute to the sustainable growth of our business. They will be responsible for coordinating office activities and ensuring compliance with company policies, managing phone calls, preparing timely reports, and creating presentations and proposals as required.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financials and other data
- Prepare timely reports and presentations/proposals as assigned
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP, etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.